Thread: NVMC Member Swag !!!!

Post NVMC Member Swag !!!!

Here are 2 pictures of the Club Membership Items that are sought after when an Official Member of the Northern Virginia Mustang Club. The Decals are $8 a set (inside or outside mounted) or $4 ea. The serialized membership card has to be ordered before a club meeting, they are $1 (covers materials, lamination etc.) .................................. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NVMCmembercardpic.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	1361Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NVMCdecal.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	1362 The decal is 4"x4" and most put on the 3/4 window of your Steed !!!
    Last edited by JudgeDredd; 07-08-2013 at 01:05 PM. Reason: typo

James Dod
    I would be interested in ordering a membership card. Who do i contact to do this?
    Thanks
    Jim Dod

Contact Ceece. (judgedredd) Or come to a meeting pay $1 and the next meeting your card will be waiting for you
    James

1989 Black LX Notchback Supercharged 306, Tubular GT40 intake manifold, X303 cam, shorty headers, dumps, subframe connectors, 3" cowl hood

2011 Performance White 5.0, 401a, 3.73's, Roush Axlebacks, Eibach Pro kit, center fog grille, BMR adjustable Panhard bar, JPC Linelock, Blowfish Racing Trans Bracket, JLT CAI, BAMA V2, MMD Hood Struts

Quote Originally Posted by James Dod View Post
    I would be interested in ordering a membership card. Who do i contact to do this?
    Thanks
    Jim Dod
    Jim, It is I..... are you coming to the cruise? If so I will have it there, bring $1
    Last edited by JudgeDredd; 07-05-2013 at 09:43 PM.
    1990 GT 25th Anniversary Best ET 9.60@138.82 MPH/1.23 60'
    Built & Tuned by Booze Brothers Performance

James Dod
    Sorry I couldnt make the cruise but I am hoping to make the next meeting. Thanks

All Good.... see ya on the 20 July 2013 @ 7pm

sn0w
    I plan to make it to the meeting on the 20th (finally) if you could set me up with a membership card as well

Quote Originally Posted by sn0w View Post
    I plan to make it to the meeting on the 20th (finally) if you could set me up with a membership card as well
    Yes Sir, just Zap me an email with your Full Name (for our records of orders) and I will have one made for you. Ceece

Torch 10
    I'm interested in the black & white NVMC sticker 4 x 4 to put on the 3/4 window. Are these stickers static cling or adhesive? If they're adhesive, can we get static cling? Thank you.

Torch the black background in the picture is to excentuate the actual sticker. So when the sticker is applied all that remains on the window is the white and is adhesive automotive window sticker. Will come off without leaving residue, but will last a long time
    James

1989 Black LX Notchback Supercharged 306, Tubular GT40 intake manifold, X303 cam, shorty headers, dumps, subframe connectors, 3" cowl hood

2011 Performance White 5.0, 401a, 3.73's, Roush Axlebacks, Eibach Pro kit, center fog grille, BMR adjustable Panhard bar, JPC Linelock, Blowfish Racing Trans Bracket, JLT CAI, BAMA V2, MMD Hood Struts

James Dod
    Good evening Ceece,
    I am sorry i missed the meeting last night. Both my wife and I work at local hospitals and were busier that normal with the heat bringing in more patients than we anticipated. We will do our best to make the next one. Am looking forward to meeting all of you.
    Thanks
    James Dod

Quote Originally Posted by James Dod View Post
    Good evening Ceece,
    I am sorry i missed the meeting last night. Both my wife and I work at local hospitals and were busier that normal with the heat bringing in more patients than we anticipated. We will do our best to make the next one. Am looking forward to meeting all of you.
    Thanks
    James Dod
    James, we understand, working in Emergency Services is always demanding and there are NO SET schedules. We will see you in two weeks Sir, be safe.... Ceece & Crew