Thread: Club disrespect people need to grow up.

Club disrespect people need to grow up.

So had my car parked in a parking lot. When I came out someone had scraped off most of my club sticker. They did leave virgin an the hores! So I need a new sticker. that's the 3rd one. Lol guess this time ill put it on the inside of the window. I will post a pic later.

That pony aint no virgin, definitely been rode hard and put away wet! Sorry about someone messing with your sticker
    James

1989 Black LX Notchback Supercharged 306, Tubular GT40 intake manifold, X303 cam, shorty headers, dumps, subframe connectors, 3" cowl hood

2011 Performance White 5.0, 401a, 3.73's, Roush Axlebacks, Eibach Pro kit, center fog grille, BMR adjustable Panhard bar, JPC Linelock, Blowfish Racing Trans Bracket, JLT CAI, BAMA V2, MMD Hood Struts

Renegade3
    Sounds like someone just being stupid at your work. Kids messing with it...I actually laughed at the image of a sticker that said "virgin horses." Sorry they messed with your ride

Seldoon
    That sucks. I hope they start leaving your car alone!!!

Had someone try to break into it a few months ago

Red
    Where are you parking your car? Remind me never to go there.

PonyRedux
    I'm thinking park it with a camera or something on it.

be glad they just scraped off the sticker..... check for prints on that glass now....
    NMRA PS 924 Crew Chief.......

Car is in Testing phase and is looking nice

Bocefus
    Good thing you didnt catch them. I dont know what I would do if I caught someone with thier hands on my stang. What a complete POS.