Thread: 2018 Shocktober Halloween Cruise Info

Smile 2018 Shocktober Halloween Cruise Info

Members,

We are working on our Annual Halloween Cruise (https://shocktober.org) that would end at the notorious Paxton Manor in Leesburg Va. The manor is open every weekend through October- 5th thru Nov 4th. The times are 7pm, 8pm & 9pm (Sun) and up until 10 pm on Friday & Saturday.

The prices are as follows: You would order your own tickets, pay for them either online or at the gate.

Haunt Pass $36 Online ($40 at Gate) Single, on your own
    RIP Fast Pass $56 Online ($60 at gate) Single, on your own (no wait)

Group- Haunt Pass (10 or more-wait in line) $29 Online Only *
    Group- Rate RIP-Fast Pass No Wait (10 or more) $45 Online Only * (no wait)

These prices are per-person....

*Online Only-This would require a Pay Pal payment to me, and once we have 10 people, tickets would be ordered, and would be given to you at the facility by me. We have done this one the last 3 seasons, great fun, scary, ….

“Included is : R.I.P. (Really Important People) passes allows ticket holders access to a special designated R.I.P. lines, minimizing the wait time.

PG-13 attractions include Paxton Manor (Haunted Mansion) and Carnival of Souls (the Basement of Paxton Manor).

Available in hour-long time slots. Purchase the 7pm, 8pm, or 9pm hour and join us any time within the hour you purchased. You must be inside our gates by 10pm (9pm on Sundays) to go through the attractions.”

We considering the 19th of October, we would meet at the Wal-Mart Parking Lot in Haymarket between 1900-2000 hrs and depart for Leeds Manor via Route #15 to 601 Catoctin CI, Leesburg Va.

So our question is, who is interested in going on Friday Night 19 October 2018? An who would want to do the Group Rate RIP Package Deal? We need 10 participants to make this happen, it is a great time.
    If you are Please send Ceece an email at Enforcir@gmail.com the following.
    1. Name
    2. The number in your party
    3. Phone # I can reach you at.

Once we have 10 participants, you will be sent another email with instructions to send the money through Pay Pal.

This is a scary event, adult refreshments, and other items can be purchased on site. You have to sign a waiver also.

If you are interested, please leave your name in this thread.

Thank You,

NVMC Staff
    1990 GT 25th Anniversary Special
    2016 GT California Special

Count me in for 2 people.