Thread: Shocktober Halloween 2017

Shocktober Halloween 2017

Halloween Haunted House Lover)

We are working on a Halloween Cruise that will start from the Haymarket Virginia area (Walmart P/L) near Rte 55 & 15). We will be traveling to the Leeds Manor Haunted House, Leesburg VA. The house is open from 7 pm-10 pm on the nights (weekends) they are open.

601 Catoctin Circle NE

Leesburg, VA 20176

The event is held at the Historic Leeds Manor in Leesburg VA, LINK---> http://www.shocktober.org/

This event is a blast, as we have done this before, it is very much a scary house/basement/environment to be in, and very much for the Adult Child, like US. You even have to sign a waiver.

The price is $55 per if you order online and $60 at the door for the VIP (no wait pass). In recent years we took orders via Pay Pal and I purchased the tickets in advance and handed them out at the House.

We went in together as a group (most fun). If you are interested in this event, please note this in the thread.

If the interest is their I can start the planning and coordination phase with the staff there.

If we get 10 participants to give advance payment, then the price is $28 per ticket, as you can see this is a great discounted price, so please let me know asap. The dates I can attend this is October 6th, 7th & 8th and 20th, 21st, 22nd due to my work schedule.

Since this is usually the event I plan and coordinate and conduct those are the dates. Unless I get a 2nd "Chair" on this that would want to run with it in the event an alternate date is chosen, the House is open all this month (October) on the weekends only. !!!

Ceece
    (703) 346-8151 Cell
    1990 GT 25th Anniversary Best ET 9.60@138.82 MPH/1.23 60'
    Built & Tuned by Booze Brothers Performance

I also replied in the other Shocktober 2017 thread. (October 6th, 7th & 8th and 20th are good. October 21st, 22nd are doubtful.)