Thread: Saturday's Meeting

Saturday's Meeting

I thought we had a really great meeting last Saturday. Nice to see all the cars and some new faces there. Hope everyone who was able to attend had as much fun as this old guy had, and they come back and when they can. It was also nice to see as many as could, stay for dinner and enjoy the camaraderie we had inside.

Quote Originally Posted by 69originalowner View Post
    I thought we had a really great meeting last Saturday. Nice to see all the cars and some new faces there. Hope everyone who was able to attend had as much fun as this old guy had, and they come back and when they can. It was also nice to see as many as could, stay for dinner and enjoy the camaraderie we had inside.

1999 Mustang GT
    1983 Mustang GLX
    1986 Mustang GT
    2013 Boss 302 #0636
    1987 McLaren Mustang #447
    2001 Bullitt #3669

Yes, great turn out. For me, I'm planning to participate in more events this year. Hope to see more of y'all and your cool rides!
    -Rey
    Because Coyote!

I agree; great turnout. I counted about 22 Mustangs in the parking lot. Tom and I would have stayed for dinner, but we had a pooch at home who needed a potty break, and besides, Tom was wanting to watch the elite 8 game that started at 6pm between Xavier and Gonzaga...lol. Next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Green-Christine View Post
    I agree; great turnout. I counted about 22 Mustangs in the parking lot. Tom and I would have stayed for dinner, but we had a pooch at home who needed a potty break, and besides, Tom was wanting to watch the elite 8 game that started at 6pm between Xavier and Gonzaga...lol. Next time!
    It was a great time, we had big numbers, and all that were at Dinner I think was 3/4 of the people as some did not stay for dinner afterwards. Good times. We have some good news coming up for the 8 April 2017 meeting coming.
    1990 GT 25th Anniversary Best ET 9.60@138.82 MPH/1.23 60'
    Built & Tuned by Booze Brothers Performance

I had to leave at about 6 and missed dinner due to a family commitment, but it was great seeing such a big turnout.