Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50th Anniversary Cruise -- July 30th.

50th Anniversary Cruise -- July 30th.

Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Northern Virginia Mustang Club with a leisurely cruise to Luray Caverns followed by lunch at Ciro's Restaurant in Elkton.

We will meet at the Food Lion parking lot in Warrenton and depart around 8:00 - 8:30 Luray Caverns (1 hr trip) (Big Parking Lot).

We'll take a group photo, tour the caverns if you want and depart around 11:30 for Ciro's Italian Eatery in Elkton Virginia (41 min Drive) for a Club Luncheon.

This will be a very peaceful drive, enjoying the breathtaking scenery and comradery with other NVMC members. You will have a great time and be able to enjoy the scenery on this trip up the mountain and through the town of Luray.

The event is FREE unless you want to tour the caverns or buy items and of course your food, all we need is you and your Mustang and Family :-)

Please RSVP and let us know how many in your "Party" so that we can make a reservation at Ciro's and give them an accurate number.

If you opt not to do the cruise you can meet as at the above mentioned locations and join right in with us :-P

The 1st 30 Drivers to Register for this event get a FREE Commemorative Dash Plate for your participation, a part of History like back in '66.

This is a "must attend" event. You won't want to miss it!
    Last edited by Scoot; 07-23-2016 at 06:55 PM.

Where do we register for this event?

You can just reply to this post with your name and the number of people in your party.

We hope to be back from Chicago in time for this one. Especially since it's the 50th Anniversary. Add one fossil and spouse to the list.

Count me and Monika in, therefore two Bosses for Dan.

1999 Mustang GT
    1983 Mustang GLX
    1986 Mustang GT
    2013 Boss 302 #0636
    1987 McLaren Mustang #447
    2001 Bullitt #3669

Barb and I will be going.
    Bill

'05 GT Premium Vert
    Paxton Novi 2200 HO SC; FRPP Aluminator 4.6L short block, Shifter, Aluminum DS, 3.73 gears, GT500 Fuel pump, GTA Axle back; Comp Cams custom grind SC cams; Stainless Works LT Headers, high flow cats; McLeod RXT Twin Disk Clutch; TR6060 6 speed Trans; Steeda: Sport Springs, LCAs w/reloaction brackets, UCA, panhard bar & brace, 14" Front Brake Kit; Tune by Excessive Motorsport

Please get your RSVP's in for this event, we need a "head count" to reserve the seating area at Ciro's .... Thanks Guys.
    1990 GT 25th Anniversary Best ET 9.60@138.82 MPH/1.23 60'
    Built & Tuned by Booze Brothers Performance

I'm in +1

Anthony Sucher

2002 GT Convertible with a bolt-on here and there.
    BMR #0571
    SBMR #0050

Quote Originally Posted by 99GT View Post
    Count me and Monika in, therefore two Bosses for Dan.
    Haha! Fell outta the chair on that one!

Here's the list as of 7/29:

Barsky Mike +1
    Becker Scott
    Becker Teresa
    Clark Jay
    Clark Kristen
    Whelchel Lane +1
    Crierie Mike
    Crierie Barb
    Florence Richard +1
    Guilliams Ken
    Guilliams Judy
    Lopes Manny
    Lopes Sandy
    Nevil Koran Danielle
    Rabe Bill +1
    Rush Anthony +1
    Sandberg Steve +1
    Schenck Al
    Schultz Chuck
    Sucher Anthony +1
    Waghray Devandra +2
    Walczyk Dan
    Walczyk Monika
    Last edited by JudgeDredd; 07-29-2016 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Updated participants list

Factory Stock
    Barb and I are in

Please add Bernie and Cydney Forcier to the list.

Scoot, I mean Scott, let me know when I need to call to reserve the room at Ciro's..... and when the plates are ready to pick up.

Ceece

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeDredd View Post
    Scoot, I mean Scott, let me know when I need to call to reserve the room at Ciro's..... and when the plates are ready to pick up.

Ceece
    Hey Ceece,

The dash plaques are supposed to be ready this Friday. Cost is $96.25 plus tax. Are you paying?! I was going to pre-drive the route the weekend before and figured I would let Ciro's know about the room then. That way, I'll have a more accurate head count.

"Scoot"

Hi, at this point I'm pretty sure me and Kristen are in for the cruise; however, we will probably not make the lunch at Ciro's.

Jay

I'm in on the cruise but will have to peel off at Luray and will be unable to enjoy lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that, as the lunch is the best part.

Quote Originally Posted by pdt66 View Post
    I'm in on the cruise but will have to peel off at Luray and will be unable to enjoy lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still unsure if I can make it or not. Want to go but there's a lot of my chessboard at the moment.

Just a reminder if you are interested in this cruise, please let me know. I would like to call Ciro's and let them know how many people to expect by this weekend.