Thread: Sunday October 25, 2015 MCOM Cotoctin Mountain Cruise

Sunday October 25, 2015 MCOM Cotoctin Mountain Cruise

This years Catoctin Mountain Cruise will be on Sunday, October 25, 2015. This is one of the best cruises of the year, and certainly a popular one as usually averages 60+ cars

Unofficial Meet up spot for those wanting to cruise to the official meet location:

Mt. Airy Pizza Hut
    1705 Ridgeside Drive Mount Airy, MD 21771

Time:7:45-8:00 am
    Depart for Wonder Book official meet spot 8:20

Official Catoctin Cruise Starting Address:

Clerestory Park
    2750 Monocacy Blvd
    Frederick, MD
    Arrive: 9:00 am
    Depart: 9:30 am

There will be many meet ups (mini cruises) on the way to Wonder Book . Those will be determined by other fellow Mustangers. Please follow this thread, and the official MCOM Facebook page to find out where they`re meeting up!

There will be a picnic at the end of the cruise. We are asking people to bring side dish, dessert, or some $ for the 50/50 raffle to help contribute towards expenses

We`re having burgers, dogs, potato salad, etc . If you would like a veggie burger please bring it. We`ll be more than happy to throw it on the grill for ya!

Last edited by Great White; 10-20-2015 at 10:38 AM.
    James

1989 Black LX Notchback Supercharged 306, Tubular GT40 intake manifold, X303 cam, shorty headers, dumps, subframe connectors, 3" cowl hood

2011 Performance White 5.0, 401a, 3.73's, Roush Axlebacks, Eibach Pro kit, center fog grille, BMR adjustable Panhard bar, JPC Linelock, Blowfish Racing Trans Bracket, JLT CAI, BAMA V2, MMD Hood Struts

My wife and I plan on being there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MrMustang67 View Post
    My wife and I plan on being there.

look forward to seeing you there
    James

1989 Black LX Notchback Supercharged 306, Tubular GT40 intake manifold, X303 cam, shorty headers, dumps, subframe connectors, 3" cowl hood

2011 Performance White 5.0, 401a, 3.73's, Roush Axlebacks, Eibach Pro kit, center fog grille, BMR adjustable Panhard bar, JPC Linelock, Blowfish Racing Trans Bracket, JLT CAI, BAMA V2, MMD Hood Struts

Car's running now, we should be there.
    2005 Mustang GT: NA, stock shortblock and heads with Comp cams, 11.89 at 115mph, 1.578 60ft. Back to street trim...

Bump!

this Sunday! This is a cruise you don't want to miss, bring the family and come enjoy the changing colored leaves and the windy roads of the Cotoctin Mountains, and MCOM's picnic afterwards.

Hope to see some NVMC members there!
    James

The official Meet spot has been moved to:

Clerestory Park
    2750 Monocacy Blvd
    Frederick, MD
    Arrive: 9:00 am
    Depart: 9:30 am

this spot is just down from the State Farm Building.
    James

We will see you on November 8 at the picnic