Thread: NCRMC/Cowles Parkway Ford/Mustang Show

NCRMC/Cowles Parkway Ford/Mustang Show

Don’t miss out on this spring’s Mustang and All Ford Car Show hosted by the National Capital Region Mustang Club and Cowles Parkway Ford of Woodbridge, VA. Show date is Saturday, May 10, 8 AM – 3 PM. Strategically located in the heart of the Potomac Mills area of Woodbridge, Cowles offers a prime location for the show. We will have vendors including the Ford Racing Merchandise trailer straight from the Mustang 50th anniversary celebration in Charlotte, NC as well as food & drink. Trophies awarded in 20 different classes both car & truck + 4 Best in Show. Please see the flyer at the following link – and be there!

Link to Show Flyer
    Cheers,
    Rick Robinson
    American High Performance

Let's not forget the Cowles Car show coming up as Rick suggested. Don't forget too that they have free food starting about 11:00 am. I'm sure I'll go since Cowles is so close to me. Plus I'm a sucker for hot dogs.

reminder
    Member Since 1992

89 LX 5.0 5SPD Notchback Coupe
    25th Anniversary Edition
    Black/Scarlet
    86 5.0/5spd Notchback

If you haven't been to this show, it's worth a short trip. And since most of us leave near the SAT BK drive-in off nokesville road, this is a perfect gathering spot at the Cowles dealership. The other unique thing about this show is over half of the parking space is indoors! The dealership moves asignificant amount of its cars to open this area up for the show. You have to get there reasonably early to get one of the spots indoorsso let's try to gather up. I'm going to get there early and will be driving my 91 notchback coupe. Hope to see many of you there!
    Member Since 1992

89 LX 5.0 5SPD Notchback Coupe
    25th Anniversary Edition
    Black/Scarlet
    86 5.0/5spd Notchback