• 2016 NVMC & Cruising for Hero's Toys For Tot Toy Cruise

3 October 2016

We will meet at the Super Target in Manassas, Virginia at or near 8 a.m. and purchase toys for the children. From there we will cruise to the Chili's in Stafford Va.

The gathering beginsabout 10AM, at Chiliís restaurant, 1030 Stafford Market Place, N. Stafford. Themanager of Chiliís is going to open early for us so we can have food,conversation and fun before we cruise to the Museum! We will leave Chiliís at12:00 PM and cruise North, using Rt. 1, to the National Museum of the MarineCorps www.usmcmuseum.com It is locatedat 18900 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Triangle, VA.

If you aregoing to meet elsewhere you can still hook up with us at Chiliís at 12:00 PM ormeet us at the Museum by 1PM.

Afterdropping off the toys, children will be able to visit with Mr. & Mrs. Clausduring the Marine Corps ďFamily DayĒ event from Noon to 3PM at the museum. Youwill be free to explore the exhibits and visit the Museum Gift Store. SoÖ.comeout and join us as one of Santaís Helpers and bring a new, unwrapped toy forToys For Tots
    Santa and Mrs. Claus
    http://www.santadale.com/ ď
  • Friends of NVMC

Supported by AmericanMuscle.com - Your Aftermarket Mustang Authority

• Recent Forum Posts

99GT

You should have received an email on the event already. Please post here with a headcount of you are attending.

Weíd like to invite everyone

Saturday Breakfast 30 March 2019

99GT 03-24-2019, 04:33 AM Go to last post
    SilverBullet

I was leaning toward the Ford Performance kit as well. I reckon the next step is to get it ordered. Thanks for the feedback.

Hood Strut Kit Preference

SilverBullet 03-21-2019, 04:05 PM Go to last post
    blueheaven

I also put the Ford Performance hood strut kit on my 2017 GT. Bought it from CJ and got super turn around. Only took an hour or so to install. I had

Hood Strut Kit Preference

blueheaven 03-20-2019, 05:54 PM Go to last post