• Now with Tapatalk Action!

http://northernvirginiamustangclub.c...tid=2869&stc=1

We've implemented the tapatalk plugin for the NVMC forum!

Now when you go to the site on a mobile device, you should get a notice to get the tapatalk app (free, no ads). With the tapatalk app you can browse the forums, see what's new, and post pictures easily! We hope users find this to be a useful tool, as several already have. A detailed guide on how to use tapatalk with the NVMC forum will be written later. For now, since tapatalk is a universal tool, you can find out how to use it from Google. Enjoy!
  • Friends of NVMC

Supported by AmericanMuscle.com - Your Aftermarket Mustang Authority

• Recent Forum Posts

MustangRC

I've been to Summit Point a couple of times. It's a great track and the experience is definitely loads of fun.

2018 NVMC Season

MustangRC 01-17-2018, 11:19 PM Go to last post
    JudgeDredd

Working on that now, as my former Lieutenant now is an Instructor at Summit Point. We are going to try to work out something. We have a few that have

2018 NVMC Season

JudgeDredd 01-17-2018, 10:23 AM Go to last post
    68stang

What about a day at Summit Point? We could do a Hooked on Driving event so we dont have to worry about arranging the track for us alone. Bruce Anderson

2018 NVMC Season

68stang 01-17-2018, 09:44 AM Go to last post
    JudgeDredd

Oh, yes I want to attend this in 2018 a Sir .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 NVMC Season

JudgeDredd 01-17-2018, 07:27 AM Go to last post
    69originalowner

I might try and schedule another trip up to White Post Restorations in September. We did this run in 2016 and it was a lot of fun.

2018 NVMC Season

69originalowner 01-17-2018, 07:26 AM Go to last post