• NVMC News

by Published on 05-11-2019 03:28 PM

NVMC'ers,

On 9 May 2019, the world lost a great guy, Brian "Bridude" Beyreuther was lost in a tragic car accident in Fairfax County. Brian was a great guy, father and husband. He leaves behind his wife Jennifer and two daughters, Alyssa, 15, and Kaitlyn, 11 years.
    His father, Kevin Beyreuther SR (Retired FCPD Officer) posted the information on FB yesterday.

There is a hole that can never be filled, he was a friend to many, he has been a Member of the NVMC for over 15 yrs, and a Webmaster for over 12 yrs.

I , as many who knew Brian are stunned, he was taken too early, and he will be missed terribly, he was loved like a brother, and was nice to everyone and was a huge family man, as his girls were his life, his family never came 2nd.

We want the Beyreuther family to know we are here for them, in whatever capacity they need us, WE ARE HERE, and we love them dearly.

May GOD bless Brian and his family, our hearts are broken, and we will pray for his family.

Services update:
    Just for extra clarity for tomorrow, here's the details in 'no-no' big bold font.
    (I know, I know. Forgive me, Brian, wherever you are.)

Saturday May 18, 2019
    New Hope Church
    8905 Ox Rd, Lorton, VA 22079

9:30 Doors Open
    10:00 Memorial Service
    11:00 Reception

Memorial contributions may be made to a fund for Brian's wife and his daughters. Click here to make a contribution.

For those who would like to attend Brian's Service, it will start at 10 am on 18 May 2019 at the New Hope Church in Lorton Virginia.

The family asked if the club could have Mustangs at the Services, due to the love of Mustangs Brian had, as he has had a Bullitt and now a Classic Coupe he had been working on, that he has in the garage now. We want to do this, so if you would like to be part of this please contact the club for details as this will be a different arrival time to the services.

Brian loved what the Mustang club brought to the sport, an avid drag racer, he pitted for racers, attended drag days, made club videos, maintained the website for many years, he was always around the club in some way.

GOD Bless

NVMC
    by Published on 02-22-2018 06:14 PM

2018 NVMC Club T-Shirts

White T-Shirt Option w/ 5 Color Logo

Running Mustang on (L) Breast on Both Options

Black T-Shirt Option w/ White Logo's