PDA

View Full Version : Club Meeting This Friday?

Novi357
08-28-2013, 02:11 PM
I might finally have some free time to make it out to this week's meeting. What goes on at the meeting? Do you guys cruise over to the Chick Fil A?

I'm looking forward to meeting people since it is usually tough for me to be able to make it out.

Great White
08-28-2013, 02:44 PM
Club meeting is this Saturday August 31 at the Dulles Expo meet spot.

People do get together at the Chik-fila on Friday evenings still however.

Novi357
08-28-2013, 03:17 PM
Club meeting is this Saturday August 31 at the Dulles Expo meet spot.

People do get together at the Chik-fila on Friday evenings still however.

Oops! I can't do Saturday unless I manage to find a babysitter.

I've never made it to the Chick Fil A so that might be interesting to check out.

Great White
08-28-2013, 03:35 PM
You are welcome to bring your child/children to a club meeting, many others do, even babies.

Novi357
08-28-2013, 08:29 PM
You are welcome to bring your child/children to a club meeting, many others do, even babies.

That would be a little tough since it is past her bedtime. Plus, I would like to bring my car out and it would be tough to get the car seat in past the roll cage! I'm still planning on going out on Friday though.

Spaz
08-31-2013, 04:04 AM
I wish I could make it out there. I miss hanging out with you guys. It has been a tough few months and my health isn't so great these days. Maybe if It's not too hot, I'll come out. Have to play it by ear.

Novi357
09-02-2013, 07:01 PM
I wish I could make it out there. I miss hanging out with you guys. It has been a tough few months and my health isn't so great these days. Maybe if It's not too hot, I'll come out. Have to play it by ear.

Hope you feel better soon.

Chick Fil A was a good time. I met some nice people from the group and saw a lot of interesting cars.

Sigmund
09-03-2013, 07:35 AM
Sorry I missed the meeting yet again. Work is crazy. On an up note, our project has made Reuters TV...

http://www.reuters.com/video/2013/08/29/reuters-tv-fruit-fly-brain-map-a-boon-to-neuroscien?videoId=261520128&videoChannel=118065

I haven't forgotten ya'all, just getting busy cuz our current project deadline is the end of this month (Sep.). Still want to shoot pics one of these days. Time was so much easier to find when I was younger... On another up note, I had time Sunday to change the oil in my Pony :) Next is going to be a bath, she's a dirty girl :D

Sigmund
09-03-2013, 07:36 AM

Hey Spaz, great to see a post from ya again :D Hope you made it and that you're feeling better. I can kinda relate on the health front, my knees have been getting worse. Hope the family's well and looking forward to chatting with ya again.

Spaz
09-04-2013, 03:40 AM
Hope you feel better soon.

Chick Fil A was a good time. I met some nice people from the group and saw a lot of interesting cars.

Thank you Sir. Definitely some good people in the club. And impeccable taste in cars too. ;-)

Hey Spaz, great to see a post from ya again :D Hope you made it and that you're feeling better. I can kinda relate on the health front, my knees have been getting worse. Hope the family's well and looking forward to chatting with ya again.

Thank Man. I appreciate it. I have been kinda lingering in the background just reading the posts.

Yea, the knees. I miss those. LOL Out side of that, I hope all is well for you.

The family is doing well. We should be able to make it out soon. Maybe the next one. I think I am going to start bringing chairs though. Every time I see Ceece and the Mrs. relaxing, I smack myself in the head because I realized I forgot them. LOL

Sigmund
09-04-2013, 02:40 PM
I keep a chair in the Pony's trunk for that very reason :) Portable chairs = good. I should be able to make the meeting on the 28th. Will not be able to make the Drag Day again, so probably gonna represent for NVMC at the NCRMC's picnic.