PDA

View Full Version : Finally made it out to the Manassas Burger King cruise night!

Novi357
07-22-2013, 03:58 PM
And they said it was the worst turnout in recent memory :mad:

Oh well, blazing hot temperature and the threat of rain will do that I guess!

I saw a couple of mustangs there, but I don't know if it was anyone from this forum.

99GT
07-22-2013, 05:15 PM
I showed up late after the club meeting with the Boss 302. It was a pretty thin crowd, several others came along too.

Dan

Novi357
07-22-2013, 05:57 PM
I showed up late after the club meeting with the Boss 302. It was a pretty thin crowd, several others came along too.

Dan

ah, ok. I remember seeing your car there with the 0636 plate. I'm not sure, but you might have even been behind me for a bit while I was driving home.

I left once it was really lightning with consistency off in the distance. Getting caught in the rain with my car is not fun.

I'm sure I will be out again.

Seldoon
07-22-2013, 06:20 PM
I was there too. Went inside to eat and when I came out everyone had left. The lightening display, off in the distance was beautiful, showing against the clouds. I got a shaved ice at Swirley's, ate that, and then drove home. Never saw a drop of rain.

Novi357
07-22-2013, 06:42 PM
I was there too. Went inside to eat and when I came out everyone had left. The lightening display, off in the distance was beautiful, showing against the clouds. I got a shaved ice at Swirley's, ate that, and then drove home. Never saw a drop of rain.

I never saw any rain either. I didn't really want to chance it since it is about a 30 mile or so drive for me. The lightning was pretty amazing looking almost the whole way home.

99GT
07-23-2013, 06:23 AM
ah, ok. I remember seeing your car there with the 0636 plate. I'm not sure, but you might have even been behind me for a bit while I was driving home.

Was it on 234 near Hoadly Rd? We try to make it to BK every couple weeks. Sometimes I bring a red 1999 GT instead.

Dan

Novi357
07-23-2013, 08:12 AM
Was it on 234 near Hoadly Rd? We try to make it to BK every couple weeks. Sometimes I bring a red 1999 GT instead.

Dan

I think so. I'm not totally familiar with the area but I am pretty sure I was on 234. I remember seeing your car turn left so that might have been Hoadly.

I followed that road all the way to 95. I think I got stuck at every single traffic light along the way.

4N6KM
07-23-2013, 04:57 PM
I was there for a little while, I followed Dan down right after the meeting. I didn't get much of a chance to walk around though. . .talking too much, and then left early. I go to Burger King once in a while, I'll look for your car next time I'm around.

Novi357
07-23-2013, 07:15 PM
I was there for a little while, I followed Dan down right after the meeting. I didn't get much of a chance to walk around though. . .talking too much, and then left early. I go to Burger King once in a while, I'll look for your car next time I'm around.

This is the first time I've ever made it there. The weather is supposed to be a lot cooler this weekend, so maybe I'll go again.

Nvmysvt
07-24-2013, 09:46 AM
I was there...... Trying to find you procharger that you hid under the big ass radiator!

Novi357
07-24-2013, 10:56 AM
I was there...... Trying to find you procharger that you hid under the big ass radiator!

It is definitely hard to see it!

PhillyLS1
07-29-2013, 01:27 PM
And they said it was the worst turnout in recent memory :mad:

Oh well, blazing hot temperature and the threat of rain will do that I guess!

I saw a couple of mustangs there, but I don't know if it was anyone from this forum.

I live right up the street. I wish I would have known you were going. Usually it's packed.

Novi357
08-09-2013, 12:32 PM
I live right up the street. I wish I would have known you were going. Usually it's packed.

I'll send you a pm next time I go.