PDA

View Full Version : Events this Week July 2013

JudgeDredd
07-03-2013, 12:02 AM
Guys N Gals, We have much going on this week, and it is starting early :) We have the 4th of July Parade in Fairfax City, we have 30 NVMC members and mustangs in the parade. If you live in the area come out and Cheer your Mustang Club on, you will see us we are transporting the Parade VIP's (Convertibles) and we have another spot in the Parade as a Club too (Hard Tops). We then have the Luray Caverns Cruise with the Mustang Club of Maryland on Saturday am, and if you see Marc Marriott & James Heller please thank them personally they have done a great bit of work on this folks, they even "Had Too" test the food at the restaurant we will be going to. Make sure you have CASH,CASH,CASH for this event.If you have any questions regarding any of these things please E-Mail Marc or James (Cruise), Bill Rabe or I (Ceece Coburn) in regards to the Parade & information. Thank You, Ceece :forks:

JudgeDredd
07-03-2013, 12:08 AM

Biggury
07-03-2013, 09:03 AM
Guys N Gals, We have much going on this week, and it is starting early :) We have the 4th of July Parade in Fairfax City, we have 30 NVMC members and mustangs in the parade. If you live in the area come out and Cheer your Mustang Club on, you will see us we are transporting the Parade VIP's (Convertibles) and we have another spot in the Parade as a Club too (Hard Tops). We then have the Luray Caverns Cruise with the Mustang Club of Maryland on Saturday am, and if you see Marc Marriott & James Heller please thank them personally they have done a great bit of work on this folks, they even "Had Too" test the food at the restaurant we will be going to. Make sure you have CASH,CASH,CASH for this event. Then Saturday night (7pm) we have our Scheduled Meeting for the Club (for folks that missed the aforementioned events) and anyone else that want to come and join in on the conversation. I will have Club Membership Cards (required for service at Ted Britt Ford), Club Decals (for your 3/4 window). If you have any questions regarding any of these things please E-Mail Marc or James (Cruise), Bill Rabe or I (Ceece Coburn) in regards to the Parade & information. Thank You, Ceece :forks:

Question...is the club meeting this Saturday? Because on the calander I believe its set for Saturday July 20th?

Gary

Sigmund
07-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Yeah, good question. I was under the impression the meeting was not this coming weekend, but what, two weeks from this coming..... if it is this Saturday, I think I can manage to be there, but we'll need to know.

Great White
07-03-2013, 10:28 AM
I too was unaware that we were having a meeting this Saturday! The Cruise is to replace the meeting is it not?

PonyRedux
07-03-2013, 10:42 AM
That was my impression but impressions get rained on and change to mud =)

JudgeDredd
07-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Hey I have a phone, call me sorry for any confusion. There is NO meeting lol, force of habit. Ceece

Great White
07-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Hey I have a phone, call me sorry for any confusion. There is NO meeting lol, force of habit. Ceece
Its all good bro, happens to the best of us! :D

PonyRedux
07-04-2013, 12:52 PM
No worries as James said it happens to the best of us. I was having a dig at James with the impressions and mud. =)