PDA

View Full Version : Small World

Red
04-01-2013, 08:26 AM
When someone interviews for a certain position at the company I work for, they must give a presentation to the company (who ever decides to go and listen) to prove their presentation skills. An announcement is made to the office saying who is presenting and when.

So I'm in my office this morning when I get an e-mail from the head of HR saying there will be a presentation by a Billy Rose today at 1:30 pm. I did a double take on the name and realized, that's Billy aka Bruthru2003! I had no idea he was applying. It's such a small world.

Billy, I put in a good word with HR for you. Best of luck getting the job. However you do realize that if you get the job, you will either have to repaint your car, or sell it for a different one. There can be only ONE race red '11 GT in this parking lot and I was here first!! :cool:

Oh and I made time in my schedule to attend your presentation. I'm totally heckling you from the back of the room!

Great White
04-01-2013, 08:37 AM
LOL well to be fair Billy bought his car first, and is a California Special, not a mere GT like yours. :p

Red
04-01-2013, 08:46 AM
And come to think of it, if he does get the job, and people see a race red mustang arrive or leave, they will no longer assume it's me! As of right now, everyone knows when I get to work late, or leave early because my car is the only newer mustang here. Never mind the bright red color or the fact that sounds like an old school muscle car. With Billy here that won't be the case! FREEEEEEDOOOOOM!

Great White
04-01-2013, 08:54 AM
lol

bruthru2003
04-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Haha. Yea, I had a hard time at first putting a face to the name when the girl up front mentioned your name. It wasn't until I heard you come around the corner and say "Yeap that his car" that I figured it out. I hope it works out, seems like a great place to work and my commute would be a 1/4 of what it is now. It is indeed a small world. Thanks for putting in the good word.

Great White
04-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Best of luck Billy! And make Jon park elsewhere if you get the job! Lol

Red
04-01-2013, 09:57 PM
I heard what sounded like good things but they are keeping me in the dark. You will probably find out sooner than I. Best of luck!

Bridude
04-02-2013, 10:15 AM
GL with the job Billy!