PDA

View Full Version : New Member - Rick Mitchell

Rick Mitchell
01-04-2013, 05:36 PM
deleted

Great White
01-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Welcome to the club Rick! At the moment we do not currently have a newsletter, but certainly not out of the question. Please feel free to post up your articles as I'm sure many here would love to read them, I know I would!

JudgeDredd
01-04-2013, 07:24 PM
It's great to find another Mustang club in northern Virginia. I live in Baltimore and am looking forward to attending your shows. I research and write about the classic six cylinder '64-1/2 through '73 Mustangs for the Mustang Six Association. Does the club also have a newsletter? Thank you.

Mr. Mitchell, thank you for choosing the NVMC as your home, we have many 6 cyl Mustangers here in the NVMC. We are always happy to improve the organization, Welcome to the NVMC,

Ceece

blueheaven
01-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Welcome to the NVMC.

Rick Mitchell
01-04-2013, 10:31 PM
deleted

Seldoon
01-05-2013, 07:24 AM
Rick,

I had a 1965 blue six (sick) cylinder convertible. I don't remember what the horsepower rating was but it felt like about 50. It was very slow. It had a manual top and crank windows. I can remember wanting to put the top down while driving which called for pulling of the road and walking from side to side pushing down the top until it finally latched. And rattles, I don't know what started to rattle on that car but I would hit a bump, like going over RR tracks and the car sounded like it was going to fall apart. I'm glad more recent Mustangs are better.

Glad to have you in the group. I'm sure you have some interesting tales to tell.

Bil

Rustang
01-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Rick,

i has a 1965 blue six (sick) cylinder convertible. I don't remember what the horsepower rating was but it felt like about 50. It was very slow. It had a manual top and crank windows. I can remember wanting to put the top down while driving which called for pulling of the road and walking from side to side pushing down the top until it finally latched. And rattles, I don't know what started to rattle on that car but I would hit a bump, like going over RR tracks and the car sounded like it was going to fall apart. I'm glad more recent Mustangs are better.

glad to have you in the group. I'm sure you have some interesting tales to tell.

Bil

You should drive a 2011+ V6 if you haven't already...makes you forget momentarily that it is the "lesser" of the engines to the 5.0.

Pntdpny
01-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Welcome to the club!

Scott

kooldawg6
01-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Welcome!

BMFGT
01-05-2013, 03:30 PM
welcome!

Rick Mitchell
01-05-2013, 05:38 PM
deleted

JudgeDredd
01-10-2013, 07:48 AM
Thank you all. When will the club announce its first show of 2013? How often does NVMC have shows? Thanks.

We usually have (1) Club Show Cook Out in October, but many members attend shows at the various times during the year with other clubs we associate with in the MD, DC, VA metropolitan area. We also have Drag Days, Cruises, Parades we do during the season not to mention (2) Club Meets each month in the summer and (1) during the winter months.

Ceece

Renegade3
01-11-2013, 08:08 AM
Welcome to the family!